· 5+ years of work experience in IT department of Life insurance industry
· Technical understanding and / or familiarity with core insurance application systems and processes.
· Strong interpersonal communication, collaboration, consultative, partnering, facilitating and influencing skills to manage vendors and projects
· Fluent In Japanese With Superior Written And Oral Communication Skills
- Good Understanding Of The SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) Process
- Working Experience In Any Of The Following,
· Actuarial, Value Calculation Area
· Intranet / Web Application Area ( Web illustration)
· Common Services process area
* Common Package, ETL, ESB, PX, ODM
· Workflow System area (POS, Claim, etc.) -
∙ Technical experiences for Main-frame, Java, WebSphere and Oracle.
- Consultative, partnering, facilitating and influencing skills with many audiences and cultures locally.
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, decision making making , Problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to organize and influence diverse work groups to accomplish business goals.